Album art + tracklisting: Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Nanda collection


I'm not quite sure how this happened, but Pussy Pamyu's new album is on my list of anticipated albums of 2013.

Pussy Pamyu's second full length LP Nanda collection will be released on July 26th, the album title being a play on words. When the Japanese title is romanized it reads as 'What in the world is this collection?' What is what everybody is going to wonder when they see these albums covers in stores and they hear the songs. A more appropriate title may have been Nanda this shit desu ka.

Peep the full tracklist to Pussy Pamyu's Nanda collection below. I hope "Saigo no ice cream" is an anthem for giving head. There aren't enough J-Pop versions of those.

  1. Nandakorekushon
  2. Ninjari ban ban
  3. Kimi ni 100%
  4. Super scooter happy
  5. Invader invader
  6. Mi
  7. Fashion monster
  8. Saigo no ice cream
  9. Norikotonorio
  10. Furisodeshon
  11. Kura kura
  12. Otona na kodomo

I can't wait to hear this album because it could either turn out to be one of the best produced LP Nakata has crafted or it could be the worst. The singles thus far have all been decent and satisfied me in a way Perfume's singles have failed to post "Spending all my time".

I don't know who that bitch is on Pussy Pamyu's shoulder on the CD version of the album cover, but I fucking love her. Dat gapped out grill is giving me everything and the wig fits right. Ain't no ho snatching that.

Comments

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed