Ciara clowning in the studio

Ciara's Fantasy ride begins to pick up some speed as the album release nears. With a batch of newly leaked songs comes video footage of Ciara putting it down and clowning around in the studio as she puts the final touches on her third studio album.



I'm feelin' that song at the end. The beat sounded hot. For those who have yet to see the man of the moment: the dude who was in the back grindin' it out and not even acknowledging the fact he was being filmed was Danja. I can't wait to hear what he and Ciara have cooked up. He is one of the contributers to her 'Kingdom of dance' and 'Crunk town 'discs. So hopefully he'll get a decent number of cuts on both. I am all over "Work" right now and "Echo" continues to get played to absolute death! My liking for "Go girl" is now at an all time low.

The finalized version of "Work" was also released (by which I mean leaked stone cold) yesterday. I've updated my original post of "Work", so be sure to check it out to hear the final version of the song. It sounds much better than the leaked version we were subjected to before.

Hear more of CiCi: Click, flash | High price | Go girl | Work | Echo

Comments

  1. I like that dog, and those pool balls are sick! (the things that make me happy, lol)

    During "Work", the beat stopped for a second, and it sounded really hot! And Danja was just back there not even playin'!

    I like how Ciara getting all ghetto and country at the beginning, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciara's songs are leaking like there's non tomorrow! Her mahagement better do something about coz its nota good look at all.

    Im still in shock tha none of BEY's material have leak yet :O

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed