Music video: Ne-Yo - Miss independent

Ne-Yo's video for "Miss independent" has premiered, and it features a bunch of sexy ladies - some of whom you may recognize...



Ne-Yo's music videos are usually complete bullshit and boring, but I really enjoyed this one. The working women theme was cool and I liked the dancing sequences. Of course I gotta mention 'the' Keri Hilson. She is so FINE!!!! Dear God, I would sweat that Star Wars: The phantom menace Queen Amidala looking weave straight out. It seems every male artist in the game knows how big this girl is except the n***a's on her record label. They need to step up their shit up.

"Miss independent" is taken from Ne-Yo's third studio album Year of the gentleman which is released on September 12 across Europe, with the North American release date following on September 16.

Related posts: "Closer" | "Miss indepedent (remix)"

Comments

  1. I like this song, and the video is cool. I love how Ne-Yo always seems to give some kind of tribute to MJ in his videos.

    I think I need to give Ne-Yo a bit more of my time. I've always thought that he was kinda "meh" and I haven't even listened to his albums. I heard his first one was really good, but his last one wasn't that great though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed