Full tracklist for Hikaru Utada's Single collection vol. 2


The full tracklist for the second disc of Hikaru Utada's Single collection vol. 2 has now been released. And as everybody and their dead great grandparent knew, the second disc is where the new material resides. Like I said before; this tracklist is killer. Both of Hikaru's Single collection's had killer tracklists, which makes you realize just how great her single choices have been since day one. Peep what you'll be getting in this Single collection and then tell me you don't want it like yesterday.

Disc 1
  1. Prisoner of love
  2. Stay gold
  3. Heart station
  4. Kiss & cry
  5. Beautiful world
  6. Flavor of life ~Ballad version~
  7. Boku wa kuma | ぼくはくま
  8. This is love
  9. Keep tryin'
  10. Passion
  11. Be My Last
  12. Dareka no negai ga kanau koro | 誰かの願いが叶うころ
  13. Beautiful world (Planitb acoustica mix)

Disc 2
  1. Arashi no megami
  2. Show me love (Not a dream)
  3. Goodbye happiness
  4. Hymne à l’amour ~Ai no anthem~
  5. Can't wait 'til Christmas

I'm looking forward to hearing all of the new songs. And I love how a bitch even threw in a Christmas song! But I'm really eager to hear "Show me love (Not a dream)", as it's a song Hikaru had mentioned on several occasions about a year ago.

Comments

  1. Already have it on pre order! Can't wait to hear more of the new stuff. But I thought the disc 1 tracklist changed to be in reverse release order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The track list in the post has been amended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG at the name of the first new song in Disc 2! "Storm Goddess", I sense hotness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it would go against the whole "Single" part of the album name, but "Fight The Blues" should be on there! That song is hotness up and down.

    I'll definitely be getting this though. And she is smokin' in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Random J
    Did you know this was the cover?
    http://wiki.jpopstop.com/images/0/03/TOCT-27027.png

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Junlee - i second!!! i need my "fight the blues" on this compilation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i HAVE to get this for the new songs but i already have "Ultra Blue" & "Heart Station" :P
    I also agree about "Fight the Blues" but i love "Heart Station" too that song is so relaxing and amazing and i love the vido too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Fight the blues" is perfection. I remember watching the clip from what I thought was the music video over and over until the album released.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I get this it will be for the new songs. I like all those songs but I have them already so..... I'm not a big fan of singles collections to tell you the truth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed