Music video: Usher - Hey Daddy (Daddy's home)


Usher's anthem for incest finally has a video! I'm digging this song. When I'm in my car and want something a little hood with a bit of gloss on the production, I always click wheel to this. The beat knocks hard! This song has the potential to do well in the clubs. But with some of the explicit lyrics that leave zero to the imagination, I wonder how much radio will play it and how much they'll edit when they do. And, then there's this video which plain sucked. Usher can still dance. But this was just the same old shit he's done just how many times before now?

Is anybody looking forward to Usher's new album!? I can't say I am. So many songs have leaked already, and the hype just isn't there. I never tend to go mad for Usher's albums, or anticipate them - but always end up buying them.

Comments