Music video: Danity Kane featuring Missy Elliott - Bad girl



What a whack video! Shit looks cheap, just like their weaves. It was like Britney Spears' "Toxic" video, only completely crap. I always knew the "Look at my eyes covered in Mabyelline" line was Aubrey's. Home girl looks like somebody dipped their toe in coal and smeared it across both her eyes.

I always hate when a good song gets a whack video, because it always manages to change how I feel about the song. The concept of the video was cool, but the execution was terrible. The opening sequence looked badly fan made and the editing and post effects were a joke. I feel a song like "Bad girl" should've had a much darker video. I'm talking Rihanna "Disturbia" darker, with the focus on the girls looking hot and working out some hot to death choreography. I think the "Damaged" video was better. It least it was clean, colourful and looked professional. "Bad girl" looks a joke. I bet the addidas tracksuit Missy was wearing cost more then the budget of the whole video.

Danja must be PISSED that bitches keep giving his songs whack videos and no promotion.

Related post: Welcome to the dollhouse review

Comments